Do you know the most likely cause of disability to 40 year olds?

Females have only a 14% chance of being disabled by an accident (86% chance it will be illness).

But for men it’s a 26% chance of being an accident, almost double! Every woman knows that men are more ‘accident prone’ so no surprise there!

Insurance companies know these odds and thus promote ‘Accident Only’ insurance heavily on TV. The problem is you’re many times more likely to become sick than have an accident and your ‘Accident Only’ policy is then worthless.

In both cases it’s going to stop your income, so avoid any disappointment and don’t buy insurance off the TV.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *